A Week in Bangkok (2): Chocolate & River Cruise

Who doesn't love chocolate? :) I've done research before I fly to Bangkok on what are the must-see-must-eat-must-go places! One of the place I must go is a dessert cafe name The Chocolate Tales, it is located at Silom, walking distance from the hotel (I-Residence Hotel Silom) that I'm staying. 



How to get there? From Chong Nonsi BTS, turn to your left after you walk down from the stairscase. Look for 7-11 store as your turning point, turn left to the alley. It is not visible, but not impossible to find them. The funny part was 7-11 is everywhere in Bangkok, walking down the street, you keep seeing 7-11 store one by one. There are up to more than five 7-11 stores just across the street =O Compare with our country, finding one proper 7-11 store is harder than finding a petrol station -___-

No doubt, their desserts are good =) So yummmmmmmy! 















Next stop is Chao Phraya River Cruise Tour

If you go Bangkok, you must experience at least ONCE on their cruise tour. Their cruise provides buffet dinner, and it is inexpensive for one tour, as it will tour the whole Chao Phraya River til the end, the whole trip took about 1.5 hour. It was indeed a new experience, and the view is magnificent! Sorry my camera night mode is rather tricky to use, please forgive my low quality shot =) 




Besides, we also celebrated my beautiful aunt's birthday at there :)






Such a fun and new experience... Stay tuned for next post on shopping paradise in Bangkok! =D





No comments :

Post a Comment