8 Things in 2014 That I Am Thankful For


Happy New Year! I know is a bit late to wish everyone, but I just accepted the fact that 2015 is here,  it is really here! As much as I want to stay in denial, but I want to move on and live a fruitful life this year. I was depressed when the new calendar is now showing 1st of January 2015, I don't even bother to reply "Happy New Year" wishes on my phone, ridiculously sounded, I was that bitter about everything because I feel like I have wasted my entire year in 2014 because of the one calling I wanted to focus, but end up everything couldn't make it through. I am so disappointed at myself for so many things I have done or have't not done in 2014. I want to make it up to the things that I was sorry for, forget about new year resolution of 'changing to be a better person'. I think the one thing we need to always remind ourselves is to stay grateful. 

That's why I decided to pen down the things that I am thankful for in 2014 in order to welcome 2015. 

1. A Second Family - C11


Though I have joined this beautiful family only one year, but I feel I have known them long enough, we are bonded not just friends, but like a family, which means sometimes we don't just share happiness but sadness too. I am so looking forward to more journey with them :)


2. Paradise in Krabi




What else I need to say? I love beach. And Krabi has beautiful beaches, and AMAZING massage! If you want a budget traveling to beach place, this is it! Read my experience in Krabi here! Hopefully 2015, more beaches to come!

3. My First Run


Honestly, I am not a runner, and I don't like running (prefer slow jog). 2014, I join a run for the first time, The Music Run. It wasn't just a typical run, we get to run with music speakers blasting the whole 5km route. I was expecting more fun, most of the participants are very reserved, nobody was dancing with the music, and the organiser was failed in many ways. However, it was satisfying to finish the run at the finish line!




Will I join another run? May be? :)

4. A New Job


I changed a new job after working for eBay, working for Supermodels Secrets was a beautiful plan by God, that I was introduced by Elaine to work here, and I get to know my amazing boss, Michelle through this job. I have worked in this company since April 2014, and I am still so happy! It is really important to find happiness in your workplace, as you spend 5 days a week, and 8 hours a day in your workplace, 80% of your time, so we got to choose a right job. 



5. Bukit Tinggi


Being a Malaysian, I haven't been to many local places. I finally went to the famous French & Japanese Village at Bukit Tinggi. Nothing wow, but it was a short getaway with friend, and I finally tried Kimono! 

6. Sekinchan


Another road trip in Malaysia that is also close by KL, which is Sekinchan! I love this trip because of all the beautiful scenery and delicious food! 


7. Chromeheart Origins


Chromeheart Origins was one of the latest stage production I involved as dancer  in 2014, it was a remarkable experience to me :') Read more here!

8. Meeting Rachel Khoo


If you follow my Instagram, I guess you know how much I into culinary. Rachel Khoo is one of the chef that I really admire inside out. I had a chance to meet her in person during her trip to KL, my passion in culinary has grew so much that I can't wait to share more things with you guys! 


And last but not least, I want to thank God for God, that giving me a beautiful family, beautiful friends and beautiful me! I am not bragging, but I want to believe God create me this way as I am wonderfully made by Him. I am his masterpiece and I should be proud of myself. And you should too if you are reading this right now :)


In 2015, I just want to learn to be a better person, to be a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend and a better child of God.

Cheers to a better 2015!




No comments :

Post a Comment