Classic Scramble Eggs with Toasted Croissant & Sautéed Mushroom

There are two things I love about having a breakfast; eggs and mushroom. Breakfast is the first meal of your day, and having a good breakfast make your day, they kick start your day like a winner!





Classic Scramble Eggs with Toasted Croissant & Sautéed Mushroom


1 or 2 croissant
2 eggs
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup of mushroom
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp of water
Salt & pepper


1. Cut the croissant into few slices. Put salt & pepper on top of it.
2. Toast it on a pan with low heat until it turns golden brown and crisp. Then plate it.
3. Melt a cube of butter into a separate pan, crack the eggs into it. Keep whisking the eggs with low heat.
4. When the eggs are slight cooked, seasoned with salt & pepper.
5. Turn off the heat, serve it on top of the toasted croissant on the plate.
6. Cook the mushroom with olive oil, add the mixture of water and oyster sauce and sautéed the mushroom until cooked.
7. Plate the mushroom on the same plate and seasoned with salt & pepper again.
8. Put any greens of your choice as sides.


So here it is! My first video on my new Youtube channel! I will be sharing more cooking tips & recipes, and may be travel vlog in the future :) Please help me to cook more by requesting more recipes from me! I will try my best okay?






No comments :

Post a Comment