AIRBNB X SYDNEY


So, I just came back from Sydney trip for Presence Conference 2015. This time, I decided to try Airbnb for the first time as I don't want to spend too much on hotel, but I also don't want to stay in a backpackers. 

Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month. 

Airbnb website is really user-friendly to browse, we can pick any location, the period of your stay, number of guest, and you even set your budget. When I was searching for a place to accomodate at least 6 people and not more than RM100 a night, I found one apartment located in Cammeray, Sydney NSW. 

I contacted the host to know more about the apartment, the location wise, and the distance to travel to city. James is our host, and he is so friendly to answer every questions, he is actively communicating during our pre-arrival. 

We booked the place immediately and here we are, checked in! And check out this place! The place looks exactly like the photos on Airbnb, everything is just so beautiful. I like how our host put so much effort and detail to decorate the whole place, so cozy and lovely! We have Netflix to watch, which the guys were obsessed with it. 








The rooms are spacious, with king size beds, wardrobe and hangers provided too. 

Our host was so thoughtful, he will message me during our stay to ask whether we need anything or comfortable or not. The week we stayed was really cold for us, and I mentioned to him that how cold is the weather. Next day, he will sent us an extra blanket by himself :')

The only shame is I couldn't get a chance to meet him at all. Sigh. 



My favourite part is the kitchen, all the kitchenware were provided, I can cook everything if I want to! To save money during the trip, we bought some groceries and cook some days, trust me, we really  managed to save a lot!




Besides our lovely apartment, I love love love our neighbourhood, Cammeray. It is not in the central city, so we have to travel by car 7km, which is around 15 minutes journey. We did not regret the distance because we get to experience another part of the Sydney, I love how peaceful and convenient is this neighbourhood. I can always go for grocery shopping, grab my breakfast in the morning and take a bus to the city.


After experienced my Sydney stay through Airbnb, I just can't find a reason to stay in hotel anymore. If you have wanderlust like me, you will definitely enjoy Airbnb! Travel is not just about visiting a new places, but to experience it; to live like them and eat like them. Register under my name, you get RM90 discount on your stay. Don't wait, just do it! Go explore the world :)

Click the link here to register a new account and get the discount instantly! www.airbnb.com/c/ltey2?s=8



Read more about my Sydney adventures on:






No comments :

Post a Comment