HILLSONG X SYDNEY


So, one of my bucket list is to attend Hillsong Church in Sydney. Hillsong is the pioneered contemporary church in Australia since 1983, I mean, most of us growing up listening to their song, they brought worship music to a whole new level. I decided to visit their first campus at the Hills Campus, travelling there was a challenge to us as the journey took about 45 minutes from the place we stayed. 

It is located at 1 - 5 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills NSW 2153. You can take public transport there but it will takes more than one hour. Then, we decided to rent a car and drove to Baulkham Hills, pretty exciting journey as we just solely depended on Google Map.



Before our arrival, I have contacted their concierge team in advanced so that we could have someone to host us. Considering as first time visiting Hillsong, I am so impressed by their hospitality team. Not only they replied my email and they also remember me, and reserved seat for us too. Also, every new friends get a cup of free coffee! They have a cafe bar at the new friend lounge and I forgot to take photo :'(

When service started, I felt so surreal that I am sitting right here attending their main service at their first campus. 

So blessed. 



Sermon was solid!



After service, we hang around Hillsong quite long, this place is huge, their book store is already closed and we were so so so sad T_T P/S: Sern's close eye again >.<



If you zoom in this photo, you can see we were trying to take picture with Brian Houston's parking space. We did not get a chance to meet him, but parking is fine with us. 



Selfie with the lady that host us at New Friend Lounge, she was too nice! She looked through the Sydney map and guided us around. SHE IS AMAZING!!!





Overall, it was a wonderful experience in Hillsong Church. My persistent to go Hillsong is no regret, it was far to travel but it was worthy too!

And their new song by Hillsong Young & Free "This Is Living" has been stuck in my head ever since!




Read more about my Sydney adventures on:





No comments :

Post a Comment